Thursday, September 22, 2011

Which Nokia mobile phone is excellent for taking images?

My current phone is Nokia 6820 and the camera is rubbish. I am with T-Mobile and want to upgrade my phone with a better camera. Otherwise I would not as this one is pretty good. Thanks.|||probably too expensive at around 拢400, or free on contract, the nokia n95 is a great phone, my boyfriend has one, i cant afford one,|||Ive recently upgraded to the N95 its got a good 5mp camera, but the software is very slow, and it as the odd hicup( like it tells me theres not enough memory and ive a 2gb sd card in ) and battery life to short|||Definately the Nokia N95 or Samsung G600 as they both have a 5 megapixel camera. You can pick either one up for around 拢200 on Ebay.|||It has to be Nokia n95|||nokia6230,nokia 6230i,retail now around the 75 pound mark,both take an excellent picture.|||My nokia 6230i does a good job, in poor light too

No comments:

Post a Comment