Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Is it okay to charge a mobile phone without the battery?

I have a new mobile phone and it needs to be charged but silly me, I forgot to plug in the battery.


so, my questions are: 1. is it okay to charge the mobile phone without the battery? 2. will the electric current damages the mobile phone? actually i just want to know if my mobile phone will get affected by this silly incident? thank you :) your answers are very appreciated.|||i dont think it will do anything because the battery isnt in it. when you charge a phone you are charging the battery, not the phone itself. youre fine.|||Well the battery is what holds the electrical charge, if there is no battery then the phone can't be charged, thus nothing happens neither harmful or beneficial.





Nothing to worry about. They include this as a possible mistake in designing the product so no harm comes to anything.

No comments:

Post a Comment