Friday, September 16, 2011

Can a virus be transferred from my laptop to my mobile phone through a USB cable ?

I have an acer laptop, Windows Vista Home Premium.I have a sony ericsson K810i. Now, supposing there was a virus in my laptop, can it get to my mobile phone when I'm transferring files from one to the other via a USB cable ?|||I don't know much about electronics but i think so. I've seen it happen many times but it was with small viruses... never actualy been attacked by a monster virus ( now that i said that, i'll get attacked in the next week :P )|||Yes definitely. If the virus is transported to your phone, then it'll will either affect the phone itself or the next computer you connect the phone to.|||Yes but not to worry. Just make sure your Acer laptop has an antivirus program such as the free AVG and you will be fine.


I transfer files to my phone all the time via USB cable with no problems.|||Yes definitely..


www.upostondemand.com|||no do not wory phones have alot of security you cant see. they go throught your cariers servers, and they check it. dont worry

No comments:

Post a Comment