Thursday, September 22, 2011

Where can I download music for my mobile phone?

I would like to find a good website or program to download which I can then use to download music for my mobile phone. One that is NOT illegal.





I would like it to have a large selection of music and I would like it to be accessible and easy to use.





Any recommendations?|||download LimeWire or BitLord and then download music from there for free, then plug in your mobile to your computer and it should start an autoplay, click use this folder to view files, then go on music, then find your limewire folder, then saved, and copy and paste the songs you want from there onto your phone.|||jamster.|||Well for NOT illegal.





Buy stuff from iTunes and drag them onto your phone.


Or depending on how good your phone is you should be able to go online and buy tracks.





I'd have loads of things for you if you wanted illegal and free lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment