Friday, September 16, 2011

Does anyone know how I could get free music onto my mobile phone?

I really need more music on my mobile but i dont know how!?


I mean, i don't want to get any viruses or anything.


I have got itunes and quite alot of songs on there but i dont think you can get them onto a mobile phone.?


Thank You!|||If you have a cable that connects to your computer, do that, find some songs and put it into the music folder on your mobile.





If you have WAP, upload it to a free WAP hosting website, then download it onto your phone.





If you have a bluetooth computer and mobile, then do the same thing as you would with a data cable, but you might need software.








If its a motorola phone, get motorola phone tools, it's great (if you have bluetooth or a cable that connects your phone to your computer).

No comments:

Post a Comment