Friday, September 16, 2011

How do I get Mobile phone number for pakistan?

I live in US and plan to go to Pakistan, does anyone know if I can get Pakistani Mobile Phone number (Mobilink-Jazz) in the US.


I will only use it in Pak, I have the phone %26amp; I know where to get the charge/scratch card.





Thanks in Advance|||First thing first. There is absolutely no way, you can purchase a Mobilink sim card in the US. Even, if any one offers you one in the US, do NOT take it as it might have been misused.





Once you reach Pakistan, the best way to get a brand new sim is to visit one of the franchises. It will cost you somewhere around $3 to $5. They can even register the sim and number in your name. As I am not sure which city you're going to visit, select it the following link and you'll get a franchise contact details.





The website is: http://www.mobilinkgsm.com/about/franchise.php





Have a safe journey!

No comments:

Post a Comment