Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can i use my Mobile phone instrumenent as a cordless for my land line phone?

I want to use my mobile phone instrument as cordless phone for my land line phone. Can this be possible|||During the day, I forward my land line to my cell phone. It costs $3 per month for the feature, but it is very handy. It should give you a list of codes for forwarding your phone in the front of your local phone book. Here with Iowatelecom, to turn the forwarding, you push "#72 "then enter the number you are wanting to forward to, and #73 to turn off.|||Are you asking if your cellular phone can be used to talk to your cordless phone's base?





Simple answer: No.





Cell phones use frequency bands and protocols that cordless phones are not built to use.

No comments:

Post a Comment