Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Where can I unlock a mobile phone for free?

Hi,





I have recently bought a Samsung Tocco Lite mobile phone that is locked onto the O2 network.





Does anyone know if I can get the code anywhere for free and if I should trust any websites.





Thanks.|||as far as I know free codes does not unlock your phone, so even if you would find a unlock code or whatever you'd have to spend some money.


This site has a nearly perfect with google checkout and they were recommended highly in the cell phone forums.


http://www.unlock-zone.com


I used them to unlock my cell phone. contacted them and within 30 mins i had my unlock code and my phone was unlocked.


Hope this helps.|||The best site is www.fonefunshop.co.uk they are tops when it comes to phone unlocking

Report Abuse


|||This phone can be expensive to unlock, but if you need it unlocked for free, I have had good experiences with a site called http://www.freeunlocks.com where basically you complete an advertising offer in exchange for the unlock code (see the source link for an article written by freeunlocks themselves regarding the process, which I found useful). If this is not for you, feel free to buy one on other sites, but for people like me who cannot afford it, FreeUnlocks was a great solution. Unfortunately, I am unsure as of how many offers you will get access to in Africa, but it is definitely worth a try.





Also, I made a 2 min video of me unlocking my phone, so I received $5 from freeunlocks by paypal; the only catch being that I had to say their name in the video...





If you are interested, click on the following link to start the offer:


http://freeunlocks.com/freesamsungunlock鈥?/a>|||If you find more than one website forum with the same/similar answer, then I'd give it a go. But it often takes a year or so for codes to become public knowledge.





Not all networks lock their phones - I think it's akin to the DVD regions - something that doesn't benefit the hardware suppliers, but they kow-tow to get the business then make sure it's possible to unlock quite easily.|||In town wherever you live there should be shop that do it, in UK ill say they would be foreign shop like eastern european|||i once unlocked my Nokia 1100 using codes from http://www.unlocking4free.com/ try if your phone is listed for unlocking

No comments:

Post a Comment