Tuesday, September 13, 2011

Can you call other people with a different network off a Virgin Mobile phone?

So I wanna get a Virgin Mobile phone because it looks like they have pretty good plans monthly but I'm not sure if I can call other people that have a different network like Spring, Verizon, or AT%26amp;T. I think I would be able too but I'm not sure... Best answer gets 10 points easy (duh). Thanks.|||What good would the phone be if you couldn't ?|||Yes you can anyone around the world no matter what network they are or you are on.|||Of course.


You can use your Virgin Mobile USA phone to call anyone in the United States.


Virgin Mobile's network is only in the United States.





So, call anybody on:


Verizon Wireless


AT%26amp;T


T-Mobile


Sprint





Any network, you can call anybody!

No comments:

Post a Comment