Friday, September 16, 2011

Is it against my contract to use my mobile phone's internet connection through the laptop?

I'm on t-mobile, on my LG android phone. I found an app that allows me to connect to the internet on my laptop, through a USB cable connected to the phone. I have an unlimited package, so I don't see the problem. I just want to make sure.|||Yes it is against the contract. Yes you have an unlimited data package- but only for the phone itself, not to share that with any other device. if you dont pay for the tethering package, you risk being charged for all the usage, since they can see how much total data you're using through the phone. They also have the power to terminate your line if you're using too much. All carriers are like this.|||No, it is not against the contract. As long as you're paying for the Internet then it's not.

No comments:

Post a Comment