Friday, September 16, 2011

If I unlock my mobile phone (samsung tocco lite) Can I still get internet connection from it?

I'm planning on unlocking my samsung tocco lite from Vodafone to T-mobile. T-mobile have a deal that allows unlimited texts and internet browsing for 拢10 a month.


If i unlock my phone will i still have internet on my new network?|||well the way it works is phones are locked on a specific carrier for a reason because it is designed for that network but you can unlock it but i highly doubt that you will be able to use the internet because i have t-mobile now and i unlocked an at%26amp;t phone and used it on my account and the internet didnt function but everything else did my best bet is to buy like a cheep tmobile phone and use it form there because i really like tmobile and i do have the internet and its great to have so i would just go with a cheep t-mobile phone. and if you like your tocco lite there is the same thing on tmobile called the behold its a really good phone











hope i helped





colby :)

No comments:

Post a Comment