Friday, September 16, 2011

How can I transfer photos from my mobile phone to my laptop?

what is the easiest way to transfer photos I took with my mobile phone to my laptop. I have about 150 photos and I want a quick way to do it..Thank you|||I would recommend that ya get a memory card. You can pick these up at Verizon Wireless and they start out around $29.99. If you do not have an SD card reader built in to your laptop/desktop, I would recommend also getting a memory card reader and they start out at $12.99. Here is the process for transfering your pictures using a memory card:





1. Place the memory card into your phone and save your pictures to it.


2. Then take the card out of your phone and place it in to the memory card reader or SD card slot on your computer.


3. Once the memory card reader/SD Card has the memory card inserted, it will auto prompt you to upload your pictures.





If you need any further help feel free to email me at joaniedale@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment