Thursday, September 22, 2011

What type of screwdriver do you need to undo the screws on a mobile phone?

I bought a new case for my mobile phone yesterday and cannot seem to undo the screws due to irregularity shape of them. I can get the back covers off in order to get to these screws but i cannot seem too find a screwdriver that will undo them. If anyone knows where i can get a screwdriver suitable or just the name of the type of screwdriver.


If you were wondering the phone model is:





Sony Ericsson K610i|||You need a T6 screwdriver. You can buy it on ebay, it usually comes with a prying tool as well. You can take apart most cel phones and ipods too.|||You most likely need a set of Torx Screwdrivers. Best bet is to buy a set like the one in the link below. I'd guess you would need a T5 or a T6. The T6 is the standard for most mobile phones.





I bought a similar set when I changed the case on my razor. I'd look at the pics and see if it matches the srcrew before buying. This set is way nicer then the one I bought.





http://www.amazon.com/Piece-Delux-Driver鈥?/a>

No comments:

Post a Comment