Friday, September 16, 2011

Are you contented with a basic cell phone or mobile phone?

Actually these days, mobile or cell phones have already a variety of features in them that goes beyond making phone calls.





However, do you really need these extra features? Do you really need features such as web surfing or sms or watching video?





If you a given a FREE mobile or cell phone that allows you to only make calls, will you be contented with it?|||Although I like having pictures of my cats and boyfriend on my phone, I don't need a camera phone. And I think if I actually had to call people to tell them the little things I text them I would have either closer friends because we'd end up chatting more often or friends who get annoyed with me calling them all the time!! Internet would be cool for those situations when you want to look up the hours a store is open or when movie showtimes are, but really we survived millions of years without internet, there's no need to have it with us 24/7, and I see no need for youtube or facebook to be on your phone, I'd just use it for basic info if I had internet on my phone





If it was FREE though I would definitely give up photos and text messages and phone internet, considering my plan is almost $60 a month. That would save me like $700 a year!!|||Sure ... but I have gotten used to "texting" once in a while.





I don't need my phone to surf the 'net ... I have a laptop for that.|||Absolutely not!! All those features that come on a lot of cell phones these days come in extremely handy... Its nice to have any info that you need at a click of a button... My bf has a Blackberry, but with no data plan... I really dont know how he lives without it, lol...

No comments:

Post a Comment