Thursday, September 22, 2011

Can I have a Virgin Mobile BeyondTalk plan with a Paylo phone?

Ok so I want to buy a virgin mobile phone. I found out that the Paylo phones on the virgin website are much cheaper but they have a paylo plan. If I were to buy a paylo phone, can I have a beyondtalk plan instead. Is that possible? It would be so much helpful if a person who currently has a paylo phone with a beyondtalk plan would tell me. Anybody please! Thanks!|||I tried that and it didn't work. If you want a paylo plan, buy a paylo phone. If you want a beyondtalk plan, then get a beyond talk phone. Beyondtalk plans only work with beyondtalk phones, and vise versa.|||The paylo phones should also work with Beyond talk, its that the Beyond talk phones will NOT work with Paylo. I have two Virgin accts, the cheap $9.99 flip phone that claims its for Paylo I currently have on the $25 beyond talk the phone is called the LG Flare. I've had the beyond talk service on it since they came out with Beyond talk thats when I activated it so maybe they dont allow new people to do it I am not sure about that I just know it works and has always worked with my phone. I think they just push the cheap phones for paylo is because they are basic phones and have no full size keyboard like the beyond talk phones have. They all have a full size keyboard and or touch screen.|||It should work with the beyond talk plan, call virgin mobile if you want to double check.


1-888-322-1122








If you decide to go with Virgin Mobile, use this code(AGpvWXLq) case sensitive, when you activate your account when you add $20 or more to your phone for the first time. 60 FREE minutes. Any questions just email me.


kickback code: AGpvWXLq

No comments:

Post a Comment