Thursday, September 22, 2011

Is the Motorola Clutch i465 for Boost Mobile a good starter phone?

Ok. My parents are getting me a new cell phone for my birthday! (This will be my first cell phone) They told me that I have to get one of the Boost Mobile phones, so I looked through all of them and I found the Motorola Clutch i465! I really liked it because it has the full QWERTY keyboard, and it's pink! (My favorite color is pink) Anyways, is this phone a good starter phone for a 12 year old?|||hello,, young lady,,





yes,, its a great phone for a lil girl like yourself,,





you can call and text fine,, and its tough,,





lets be honest,, your 12, what else do you truly need a phone to do,,





****,, WHEN,, i was yur age, i sometimes did not have a home phone|||Okay. First of all, I would highly recommend not getting this phone. I have one and it totally sucks. It drops calls, takes forever to download one text message, and the screen goes white very frequently. The one that I have went blank for hours, and my dad is thinking about getting me a new one.

Report Abuse

No comments:

Post a Comment