Thursday, September 22, 2011

What mobile phone do you recommend I save up for?

I had a mobile phone, but it was very pld and didn't function properly, now mum says if I want a new one I should save up for one.


What sort should I buy? I just want the basic functions (I don't mind though)


How much would it cost?|||The palm 780 I have one its awsome its complicated at first but after a day of playing with it you should have it down. Or the Black berry My sis has one and I love it!!!!|||Darlin,


Do U have a mobile plan or anything?? Now a days most of the phones that U buy like in Walmart, Target etc. , U still have to be on a 2 yr. plan....I could be wrong on this ...I was going to buy a backup for the 1 I have now, which is At%26amp;t...I was told if I wanted the phone, I would have to go along w/ the 2 yr plan...Good luck!!!|||get an iPhone


jailbreak it using ziphone


have fun!

No comments:

Post a Comment