Friday, September 16, 2011

Mobile phone unwanted/unsolicited text messages how do I stop them?

I have been receiving over the last couple of months text messages on my mobile phone about betting tips on horse racing. I have no interest in them and they are starting to annoy me. Is there anyway I can stop receiving them?|||You need to put your cell phone number on the "do not call list". you can go to http://donotcall.gov. Good luck!|||Yes, next time you get a text reply stop to the message and then send it back to them.





All the texts should stop then but it will take between 24 hours to 48 hrs for it to be updated in the system that you don't want anymore texts from that particular company|||That happen to me once with movies the thing to do is call up your network and tell them to block the number.

No comments:

Post a Comment