Friday, September 16, 2011

How do i call a european mobile phone which is in America?

I will be taking my european mobile phone with me to the states next week. Will my wife be abel to phone me on this mobile? (i actually do want her to be able to call me before you ask!!)


Will she need to change the prefix? the country code or anything else or just hit dial me?





Thanks in advance|||It's easy for her, she just dials the number as normal, no need for a country code.





be aware of two things:


- it will cost both of you a fortune due to the international 'roaming' charges; you have to pay to receive as well as the higher call charges. Suggest texting, which is free to receive and costs only a bit more to send.


- check that the mobile will actually work in the US, I think it needs to be 'GSM compatible'. Your mobile phone manufacturer's website should advise.

No comments:

Post a Comment