Thursday, September 22, 2011

What's the best method of cleaning a touch-screen mobile phone?

Just got a touch screen mobile phone about a week ago, and I've started to notice fingerprints on it. What can I use to remove them without damaging the screen?








NOTE: I'm sure the instruction booklet tells me how, but I've misplaced it, hence why I've asked on Yahoo answers.|||The touch screen doesn't get damaged easily, so don't worry, but when it does, it's permanent. Im talking about really harsh hits, or too much pressure. Damages can go from screen going 'brighter' to the LCD break and causing a spot of a fixed color that spreads slowly. So? Well, only worry of treating well your screen and not scratching it, and you can clean your screen easier.





Also, if you buy a screen protector, you can boldly use your own shirt, and it will be fine. Don't ever use water or solvents.|||Actually, I've found that alcohol wipes do very well...like baby wipes. It gets the smudges off quite nicely and then doesn't leave smears. Also, if you could get a lint-free towel, those work nice, too.





Although those both work great, if you're in a pinch, I've seen the soft, inside part of one of my hoodies work wonders on my iPhone screen, too. :)|||switch it off


use a clean cloth and wipe it





easy!|||well while its turned off use a tissue or cloth thingy should work fine

No comments:

Post a Comment