Thursday, September 22, 2011

How do choose the best mobile phone for me?

It's nearly time for me to get a new mobile phone but i don't know which one to get. I preferably want a flip-phone, with at least a 2 megapixel camera and a good memory.





HELP ME PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!|||have a look at the samsung x830. had mine a while and love it to bits...only 1.3 megapixel but is so clear and crisp you would never know. also has a 1gb memory with a rather good mp3 player. best bit is that it looks soooo cool...|||mp3 razr from t-mobile|||I purchased a Motorola R41 Model. It flips open like a notebook. It is a multimedia phone with blue-tooth technology. I had it out on the construction field where it was treated rough. And, it has withstood the tests of time and force. It was a little over 325.00 several years ago. You don't see many, but I LOVE it.





I got it thru T-Mobil





good luck|||e900 2 megapixel BUT sencitive keys but u can get the jiff of it 80mb|||Either samsung e900 or samsung d900





both with mp3 players and both stylish!!!!





but i would recomend nokia 6233 or 6300!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment