Saturday, August 20, 2011

How can i find mobile phone number of a person in singapore?

I need a mobile phone number of a friend in Singapore.


I know his name only.


I dont have any other contact number.





Is it possible to find the mobile phone number of a person in Singapore..?





Is there any directory like site for mobile numbers in Singapore..?|||Why not try asking some of his other friends?|||As far as I know, a mobile number is the same as having an unlisted land line number. I know of no way to find that unless the person themselves gives it to you. Sorry.|||It is possible as there are only 3 telephone providers in Singapore, namely Singtel, Starhub and M1.





They should have the numbers however, there are binding by "Secrecy act" where they can not disclose people number without a valid reason.





I guess you can approach them by giving your reason and your contact to get the person contact you rather than you contact him /her.





Good luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment