Saturday, August 20, 2011

Cannot sign in to the new yahoo mobile mail from my windows 6 mobile phone?

A few days ago Yahoo Mobile mail began redirecting to the new look yahoo mobile mail. Since then I've been unable to sign in to it - I get the login screen asking for the yahoo id and password, I put them in and hit the sign in button and it just reloads the login screen.





My phone is an o2 orbit - aka HTC Artemis, running windows mobile 6.





Any suggestions?|||You are probably on it .





Go to


http://m.yahoo.com





If you do not see "upgrade to New Yahoo' then you are getting the new pages.





otherwise the address is


http://new.m.yahoo.com|||No, sorry I have not made myself clear - Like I said, I AM on the new yahoo mobile but it wont let me log in. It just reloads the log in page when i put my username and password in. This happens on my mobile phone AND my desktop when i test on my desktop. I dont understand what they have changed.

Report Abuse


|||This happen to me too on my Razr!! It is driving me crazy. Unlike you, however, I can sign in on my computer. Yahoo help is no help!!

Report Abuse


|||Why does this question say that it is resolved, when it isn't?





I have the same problem. I have a PDA (no phone) with Windows Mobile 5, %26amp; can no longer log into my Yahoo account. If I try to use regular yahoo (not mobile), it says to upgrade my browser, which would not be IE mobile. PC logs in ok.

Report Abuse


|||Microsoft is the BORG. end of story. you must use BING and cannot POP your lovely emails into your inbox... you must to the internet and browse. Although we pay for our internet/data package we are not allowede to use it as we please... seems to be only BING although I prefer GOOGLE you decide

Report Abuse


|||Same thing happening to me on a Windows Mobile 6.1 phone.

Report Abuse



No comments:

Post a Comment